Saturday, January 31, 2009

Children should be seen and not heard

Children should be seen and not heard was how it was when my generation was growing up. We learned manners and more then that we learned we were suppose to use them. We learned to get respect, you gave respect and a lot more then that. We didn't have drive by shootings, teachers weren't afraid to go into school. If you got into trouble in school you were in more trouble when you got home. You learned if wanted something you worked for it, you didn't steal it or expect the government to give it to you. What has happened to the generations X & Y I have know idea. I do wonder who is going to support them when the boomers finally die off. I know some of them had work ethics and honor instilled in them I don't think enough to keep civilization going when the rest of them just expect to live off the government. End of the world.
__________________

No comments: